rPet and Oeko-Tex® Products?
Since the beginning of 2019, Progimpex has focused on ecological products and ecological production.
- In addition to our standard plush cuddly toys, we also offer the option of producing cuddly toys in rPet (100% recycled) materials
- Plastic from our oceans is processed into PET chips
- Finally, these PET flakes are reprocessed into soft and resistant polyester yarn, ready to be spun and knitted into super soft (great cuddly) materials for plush and baby items
We then color the materials with Oeko-Tex® certified dyes.
- These dyes are non-toxic
- they are absolutely free of harmful chemicals
- The process is also water efficient and environmentally friendly
- we collect the waste water and reuse it during the washing process
Oeko-Tex® end product and certificate
- Progimpex simplifies a complicated and complex process so that your products can also be offered as Oeko-Tex® end products
- Even plush cuddly toys made from 100% recycled rPet material can eventually be delivered as an Oeko-Tex® certified product
- We can also offer the stitching threads, filling, the label with Oeko-Tex®
We are proud to contribute to a better world for everyone.
Tag, Label and Packaging
- We can use FSC certified paper for the tag.
- The labels (woven or printed) are also Oeko-Tex® certified
- The packaging if packed individually is plastic free material. We can also offer the gift packaging in FSC certified material